Laws on dating a minor in washington state
(5) "Live performance" means any play, show, skit, dance, or other exhibition performed or presented to or before an audience of one or more, with or without consideration.
RCW 9.68A.090Communication with minor for immoral purposes — Penalties.
Merely curious on that one, and if it is true, what would happen, and what if sex is involved? can the parnet send them to jail for it for or does something else happen?
My main concern is my 13 yr old dating a 16 yr old. ~M what if a minor is dating some 21 and they're parnets don't know about it? i don't know how this could help but u should know .
That is why you need to register to VOTE at age 18 and make your opinions heard! USA by State: Female/Male Male/Male Female/Female Alabama 16 illegal illegal Alaska 16 16 16 Arizona 18 illegal illegal Arkansas 16 illegal illegal California 18 18 18 Colorado 17 17 17 Connecticut 16 no current law no current law District of C.
(2) A person who communicates with a minor for immoral purposes is guilty of a class C felony punishable according to chapter 9A.20 RCW if the person has previously been convicted under this section or of a felony sexual offense under chapter , 9A.44 , or 9A.64 RCW or of any other felony sexual offense in this or any other state.
Hi I have 2 teenagers, and wondered what the laws were for teens dating, the ages anyhow.
My 15 yr old told me that once he turns 16, he cannot date anyone under the age of 16, is this true?
(3) "Sexually explicit conduct" means actual or simulated: (a) Sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or opposite sex or between humans and animals; (b) Penetration of the vagina or rectum by any object; (c) Masturbation; (d) Sadomasochistic abuse for the purpose of sexual stimulation of the viewer; (e) Exhibition of the genitals or unclothed pubic or rectal areas of any minor, or the unclothed breast of a female minor, for the purpose of sexual stimulation of the viewer; (f) Defecation or urination for the purpose of sexual stimulation of the viewer; and (g) Touching of a person’s clothed or unclothed genitals, pubic area, buttocks, or breast area for the purpose of sexual stimulation of the viewer.
(4) "Minor" means any person under eighteen years of age.
Search for laws on dating a minor in washington state:
(1) A person is guilty of child molestation in the third degree when the person has, or knowingly causes another person under the age of eighteen to have, sexual contact with another who is at least fourteen years old but less than sixteen years old and not married to the perpetrator and the perpetrator is at least forty-eight months older than the victim.